Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sneaky White Mochas are Getting Rid of an Anvil


Ambien Sister is on a Rampage

Chat log:
sister: online shopping on the bathroom floor at dark Brian just got me
sister: And now all I want to Sonia comnvwrse there's a window
me: Relax dude
sister: If you miss the sleepy window too become a crazed sleepwalking zombie with giggles
sister: Oh I am relaxed
me: Okay I will
sister: My breathing is tremendous
me: Oh?
sister: I am hypnotized

Sneaky White Mochas are Getting Rid of an Anvil

Ambien Chats
We have no more bananas today


A conversation with my sister while she's on Ambien

Chat log:
Sister: Well after giving this the much careful thought that it deserves, I seem to recall us having a conversation about it tomorrow. Does my memory stand correct?
Me:
Me:
Me: You remember something from tomorrow??

No comments:

Post a Comment