Sunday, January 6, 2013

I've Figured Out How to Hallucinate

Take Ambien with the intention of going to bed. Then, don’t go to bed. You’ll start hallucinating. I swear to fucking god, I saw my make up bag and house shoe having sex last night. My Jack Skellington poster was waving at me in my dresser mirror. My Pantera poster was in 3D. It’s true. And my friend heard it all. Because I called them at 4 in the morning. Tripping balls. This was a complete accident too. Craziest fucking night ever. Go ahead. Try it. Then send me a message telling me I was right. Lol.

Ambien makes you Hallucinate
The trick to hallucinations

1 comment:

  1. You don't hallucinate, the Walrus simply invites his extra dimensional friends so you have company to drive with. If you hear voices, it the many diferent personas of mr Walrus.

    ReplyDelete