Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pretty sure I Hallucinated Last Night from my Ambien



I don’t really remember what happened. I thought it was a dream, but I looked back over my texts i was sending to my friend and they are like all misspelled talking how things were like moving around haha. And then I apparently had a 20 minute phone call with him. I hope I didnt freak him out too bad… haha

There is a colonial woman on the wing. There is something they're not telling us. She was out there churning butter. She was churning butter!
She was churning butter!

3 comments:

  1. I am currently riding the Ambian Walrus, and I feel like I have found my people.

    My rambling tends to be on FaceBook or in email. I don't hallucinate, but I have zero filters. It's awesome until morning, when I want to curl into a puddle and die of embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making it harder for us who really need the Ambien.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing.

    Will you please share me some website, where I can buy Ambien like www.buyambienonlineusa.net etc.

    Thanks

    Adee

    ReplyDelete